Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Monday, February 23, 2004

It somehow went right...

It turns out in almost any situation I am a good drunk. The "That's Just Wrong" party was a rockin' good time. I got there and a friend had already cut lime wedges for me.

Let the shots begin... We are tequila snobs. I refuse to do any type of Cuervo tequila. For our money, we've decided that Sauza Hornitos is our best bet. If we had more money, we would be doing Don Julio or Patron but you're just buying the name and not the tequila.

Let the martinis begin... Lately I've stopped my dirties and cosmos and picked up a fancy for chocolate martinis. Vodka, white creme de cacao, a Hershey's kiss and it goes down easy.

Picture this... I have a martini in one hand and I'm eating beef jerky with the other. That's just not right and the point of the entire evening.