Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Freeze

What I wouldn't do for a cigarette right now. Fuck, I miss them.

I called my Mom in Pennsylvania today to see how things were going. Everything's alright and she should be back in Denver early next week. To get off the subject of Vincent she asked about T and how things were going.

I told her fine. Then she said that I should ask him to church sometime. That way, we will know if we are compatible when it comes to faith issues. WTF? She had to have been thinking about this little dinger for quite some time. In her world, she actually thinks I go to church!

I'm off to bed to get some rest before I have to work tonight!