Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

On My Porch Tonight...



Mantis Posted by Picasa


Another angle Posted by Picasa


I found this little guy stuck in a web inside my screen door. He eventually landed on my pajama pants and started climbing up. I was able to safely get him off and back outside. I know they eat the bad bugs that eat my flowers but a bug should never be crawling up your leg... feh.

I dig having a camera!

Onto other things... I'm doing better. I worked my last night shift at the hospital on Tuesday night. It sucked but it was my last one!! Yippee! Back to normal people's schedule!

Still healing. Time is good.