Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Alright already

I was fine when I went to bed on Monday night. Fine.

I woke up on yesterday with the crud. WTF? I had to work last and went in after a 3 hour nap. When I got to work I had a temp of 101. I stayed until midnight and then came home because I needed to sleep. I called in sick for tonight as well. Fuck it.

I was sick when I saw Social D last year and it makes me wonder if I'm ever going to see them play when I'm healthy. Ergh.

I have an appointment for next week to have my heating vents and ducts cleaned out to see if that will stop me from getting sick all the flipping time.