Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

You should have called tonight.

Did you catch the moon tonight? Amazing, huh?

Went out, had a marg at The Rio, got annoyed by all the people I don’t want to know, went to Lipgloss, danced my ass off, screamed, “I am the resurrection and I am the light” at the top of my lungs, met up with Mark, ran into an old friend (Ryan, we worked together at Alfalfa’s), got picked up on by men and women, laughed at the all the flock of seagulls walking around (what once was old, now is new), saw an old crush, and came home.

Good times.

Sex would have made the night perfect.