Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I feel like I've lost touch with the world around me lately. I'm not a fan of being incessantly busy. I had homework that I needed to email today and I just didn't do it. I needed a day off to do nothing. That's exactly what I did. I'll deal with the repercussions later. Wait a sec... that's a lie - I did the dishes, talked to Mom, watched TV, surfed, and slept - I'm too damn excitng these days.

I did a little browsing on Amazon today. I took a few things off my wishlist and left everything else. I'm getting the bug to go CD shopping again. Before class on Saturday I'll head to Twist and Shout, Angelo's and maybe even Cheapo (I'd probably hit Wax Trax first though) to pick up some stuff to curb my appetite. I'm so out of the music world lately it's pathetic. I'm sick of this new punk sound already. It all sounds the same to me. Maybe I'm not listening right or maybe I'm just cranky. I'll probably end up expanding on my Kinks collection and continue to purchase music I have on vinyl and cassette. Isn't there something I can buy to convert my records and cassettes to mp3 type format?