Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's over (for the most part) and I like it that way. I just don't like the birthday fuss. I don't know why. I'm not a fan of getting older. Here's the breakdown:

Yesterday
Lunch with Ginger and Wendy
CD shopping at Twist and Shout
Cancel dinner with Mom due to snow and season finale of Project Runway

Today
Lunch with Kevin
Dinner and CD shopping (at Angelo's) with Mom

Tomorrow
Dinner with Doug
Margs at The Rio (meet us there at 8 if you want)
Taxi
Dancing
Debauchery

Dinner with Mom was the hard part and I'm glad that is over. She talked to me about how she still cries every day. Today she was mad at God. Yesterday she was mad at Vincent. I just know how to listen. I don't know what else to do.

We had some great laughs too. I said, "Well Mom, She (God) can be such a bitch somtimes." I was getting my to go box and Mom reminded me that I can't eat my leftovers tomorrow and I said, "That's right, it's Fish Stick Friday!" and she laughed. She never knew that I've been calling Fridays during lent that for years. I had kenafah (there's a million ways to spell it) for my birthday dessert and it was amazing! I've always loved Middle Eastern food but this dessert knocked my socks off!