Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I miss my card

I was going to type some shit up about Friday's show but I don't feel like it. I don't have too much time to do anything but school and work.

Anywho...

I lost my debit card on Thursday night and refuse to use my credit cards. They are at a zero balance and that's how I'd like to keep them.

I'm down to my last 5 bucks and didn't get to the grocery store lately. How am I going to spend it? I have to buy cat litter. I just completely threw out all of his litter. I had small amount that will last for maybe a day that I put in his box until I can get to the store today. I have money... just no way of spending it and it is frustrating!

I could make a withdrawal at my bank but that's something I haven't done since the mid-nineties. Actually walk into the bank and talk to a teller? Do they even have tellers anymore? Feh.

I heart my debit card.