Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Do I really own this crap song?

I'm up late again writing a paper and then... BAM! My mp3 player starts playing some serious crap music to the point that I can't concentrate. I fucking hate that. It's in another room and I can't be bothered to hit fast forward so I'd rather sit here on my ass and bitch about it.

Grrr...

Speaking of music players... this is a pic of Grandpa's Wurlitzer. When it was still stored at his house he never played the music for free. He would make everyone go get nickels out of their wallets. I was the only one that knew how to make it play for free...