Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

For the love of Pete I can't sit down long enough to get this dumbass paper going. Gah. I just don't care at this point. I really think my school should have at least given us a small mini-break sometime this summer instead of going straight through. My concentration is shot to hell at this point and I don't really fucking care either. I'll just end up turning in one piece of shit paper tomorrow and then move on.

I need a Superhero... I need Torso Man!

Go get me a pickle!

I think sex might cure what ails me. I think we all need to have more sex more often. It must be quality sex though. I'm just saying...