Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What is better about Blogger Beta? Anyone? Bueller?

I caught up reading everyone's blogs today while I've been sitting here on my ass at work. Tons of shit (Kath, Rosie, HDW all went to GABF, Hubs' brother got married, Jillian is now single (drag...), Heather found another winner (curses!), Howard gave us the Dark Side of the Wizard of Oz, Trisha bought a new car and The Chic took in some roller skating) has happened since the last time I checked in. I haven't really had the time to read much lately but school stuff. Sitting in front of my computer to type shit just isn't all that appealing.

If you haven't noticed any trends lately or noticed my blogging habits (those that have been reading for a few years). I tend to slow down on my blogging when I start dating. Yep. I met a boy (in August) and I like him. That's about all I'll say about him for the time being.

I'm only taking Pediatric Nursing right now and I love being in only one class for this 8 weeks. It's been fantastic. The class itself is a bit of joke since my instructor kind of sucks ass but I only have a few weeks left.

Halloween? It's sneaking up on me and I haven't fully decided on a costume. Grr...

I'm getting off work soon. I might finish this post later or I might just do as I always do and let it go...