Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

With your hands held in mine

I rarely ever remember my dreams. This morning wasn't any different. I did wake up feeling different. All I could surmise was that I felt loved. It was amazing. I was bummed to leave my dream state and come back to reality. I've been fighting with myself all day to not crawl back into bed to try to get that feeling back. I at least got to wake up and remember the good emotions from the night before.

It was all the love I've ever felt combined into one dream. Huh. I guess that's why they're called dreams.