Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oh hell no...

I just read that one of my all time top three artists, The Jesus and Mary Chain, will be reuniting to play at Coachella this April. They will play on April 27th... my last day of classes. Fuck. I have a giant decision to make by Saturday morning at 10 am.

The other reasons I would go? Rage Against the Machine, Sonic Youth, Peaches, Felix da Housecat, Benny Benassi, The Rapture, LCD Soundsystem, !!!, Willie Nelson, Placebo, Jose Gonzalez, and Teddybears.... there are quite a few more but that would be ridiculous if I listed ALL of them here.

It's only 250 bucks for three days. I can fly into San Diego and stay at my sister's house. I could probably just borrow one of her cars. Maybe my brother-in-law would let me take his new Mustang GT? Bwahahaha... I doubt it.

Anybody wanna go with me?