Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Light the corners of my mind

I was talking to Shelly tonight about our mattresses and how many men we've had sex with on them. She's had her mattress since she moved to Denver in the mid 90's. She's been married and divorced since then. Mine isn't that old. We figured out that it lost its virginity to Sam from Florida. Then I had to figure out exactly how many men. It turns out that it's not as many as I thought. I apparently am not the slut I think I am at my house. At other people's houses? Umm...

I came home from work and spent close to 30 minutes trying to figure it out by looking for a receipt to figure out the exact date I got this mattress. Then I had to cross reference with journals. I've got it all figured out. Life can now go back to normal. Thank fuck.

I need to say that Sam from Florida was worth it. I read my entry from the next day and it all came back to me. The way we met was super cool fantastic at a bar. Me? Meet men at bars? Then have sex with them? Huh? Pbbt...

I was going to turn that entry back on and let ya'll read it but it's a little too graphic. It's amazing what I will write when I think no one is ever going to read it but me. Aah... the old days... before I went to fabulous sex toy parties with bloggers...