Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Monday, July 29, 2002

Corn Nuts!

MaM and I went to the Renaissance Festival and had a good time. Being nutty was great! There were so many fantastically weird people there, when I'm high it's hard for me to turn off my filters - so my mouth just says exactly what I'm thinking (more than normal). Quite a few people were wearing pajamas this year. One guy was wearing a kilt that you could tell was made from sheets. Then there was this geeky girl. She was a decked out in the appropriate clothes. She wanted to sit in the front row but her friends didn't so she said something like "I guess we will sit up there" but she wasn't talking to anyone. She was talking AT us - sort of into the air. I got a kick out of watching her the rest of the day. When we got back to my house we both took naps, got nutty again then went to dinner and ate an insane amount of food!