Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, August 15, 2002

Fashion - turn to the left!

On Saturday I went to The Parrish House. Dr. Stuart collects and sells original Maxfield Parrish prints. I bought a bookplate for my sister's wedding, a bookplate for me and a cd with over 1000 Parrish pictures. It's way cool.

After The Parrish House I went with Ke to the Area2 festival to see David Bowie. I love him more than I used to. He was only about 20 feet away from us and you could see the color in his eyes. He was very charismatic and you could tell he was having a good time. He sang stuff from his new album, China Girl, Let's Dance, Fame, Heroes, Fashion, Ziggy Stardust and a bunch of others. Then Moby came on and he was ok. Moby didn't sound as good as Bowie - it's hard to create his music live - studio is better for him. During Moby these two lesbians picked a fight with a couple of guys. One of the guys got beer thrown in his face - it was pretty fun to watch.

Bowie Bowie Bowie