Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Monday, December 23, 2002

A ton of shit has happened since the last time I put in an entry. I found out that my work is going to definitely lay me off. My last day of work will be May 2nd 2003. I'm happy about the change. I've learned a lot about myself by the reaction I've had since finding out.

I decided to go back to school and get a degree in nursing. It is going to take forever but I really do feel that I'm ready to tackle the challenge. I think 10 years away from school has been enough of a break.

I'm going to refinance my house and then take out a home equity loan to decrease all of my payments asap. I need to do this before I lose my job and go back to school.