Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Dance on Fire

How much does fear limit the things people do and say in life? We are all afraid but to what extent is each individual affected?

Here's what I'm getting at:
Are passive aggressive people afraid of the truth or are they afraid of your reaction to the truth? I'm not passive aggressive and when I do something that is it drives me nuts and I know when and why I'm doing it. Passive aggressive behavior is not second nature for me. I don't understand why anyone would want to skirt around the truth on a regular basis. The truth is eventually going to get out. Why not get the truth out immediately?

Please don't rip the Band-Aid off slowly just rip it quickly. It's a lot less painful. Is it the fear that hinders people and makes them do it the long and painful route?

Human nature is a conundrum for me.