Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, March 04, 2004

No virtues here...move along

Went on a short bar crawl this evening to look for a place the kickball league can go to after games. Ran into a guy, Craig, I've known since I was 10. Strange. I've know him for 24 years now. I run into him occasionally when I'm out and it's great that we can hang out without any pretentiousness. You know, people from your past like to brag about how well they are doing and it just sends shivers up your spine? He isn't like that at all so it's always good to see him. As far as the pretentious fucks...well, they know where to stick it.