Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Craptastic

Work has been hell the past few days. People are dying on me and it fucking sucks.

I love my job. I was meant to take care of people. I've never been happier in my life working. It scares me. I just wish I had figured this shit out earlier in life.

Why do I have to fall in love with these people and then watch them pass away? If people wouldn't die then my job would be perfect.

I'm off to bed for another 12-hour shift tomorrow. I don't work again until Monday. Kickball and Halloween parties will fill up my time until then. I need time off.