Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Monday, October 25, 2004

The killing time... unwillingly mine

Echo and the Bunnymen

The past few weeks have been completely wrong. Just wrong. I have almost completely grossed myself out by over thinking all of this bizarro incestuous kickball crap. Ick. I don't like my behavior. Change the channel - I'm sick of this lame ass soap opera.

I did meet a good guy that I could like at the party on Saturday night. He's not hot. He's not the kind of guy I would use abuse and throw away. He's someone that I might want to know better and that scares the bejesus out of me. I always say I want some guy to fall crazy in love with me but am I ready? Can I put a decent effort and not fuck it up?

The party turned out great. I don't think anyone was sober but I really didn't pay too much attention. All I know is that we trashed my friend's place and it took 3 of us 4 hours to clean on Sunday. I was too tired to stay up and watch the baseball game on Sunday.