Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanks...

Last night I did something and I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed. After work I was desperate and stopped at Taco Bell. I got home, got undressed and turned on the shower. I couldn't decide if I should eat or shower. I ended up getting in the shower. Then I decided I was hungry and reached out of the shower and got my taco. I decided to eat my taco in the shower. The closest I've ever come to this is drinking a cold beer in the shower (it was quite pleasant). Food? I have never eaten food in the shower. Does anyone else ever do this? Not in the bath... the shower. Gah. I'm pathetic.

Today has got to be the longest day of my life. Seriously. I'm at work right now getting paid time and a half to sit in a room with a patient for 12 hours. He has a trach in so he can't talk. He doesn't eat because he has a feeding tube. Where does that leave me? In front of this computer surfing the internet or watching whatever he is watching on TV. Ugh. We're watching Die Hard II right now.

All in all, I would have to say that this Thanksgiving Day has sucked some serious nasty ass.

On a thankful note... this guy that I've been hanging out with has 2 skiing gold passes this season. It means that he can go snowboarding all winter long at any resort for free! He wants to take me up one of these weekends! Yippee! I didn't think I would be able to make it this season at all. We'll have to see if I ever make it up there.