Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Fuck it...

I completely screwed up my previous template so I just picked a generic one from blogger. Then the stupid blogger bar at the top refuses to be all the way at the top. I have no idea why and I really don't want to figure it out today.

The things that kills me about this is that T is a programmer and it would take him 2 seconds to see the problem in the code. T doesn't read this blog just yet. Give me a few days to tinker with it. I really want to fix it myself. I just don't get the CSS coding - it was hard enough to figure out basic html but css is just too much for me today!

Kickball is tonight. Must go make Jell-O shots.

BTW... I hate it when people ask me if I'm the "Jell-O Shot Girl" and then continue to want tips from me on how I get so much alcohol in them or how I do this and where did I get the cute little cups etc... They NEVER ask me for my real flipping name! Come on people... that's just rude. Use the internet they have entire recipes for crying out loud! I never cave in and give these people info if they aren't interested in my name... I just can't be nice to assholes.