Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

OMG! A Shmeder Update

Believe it.

I'm watching my cat chew a plastic wrapper. I think it's his way of telling me he's hungry, bored or starved for attention. Who knows? He's a spazz anyway.

I got an email from Natasya and have received several text messages from Gerg. I have been a horrible friend lately. Selfish. Yep. That's me.

Nothing has changed much since my last entry... Boyfriend is great, work is work, school is school, and kickball just started again.

I will finish my school crap tomorrow and then the semester will be over! Yipppee! My classes sucked in a big nasty way. Just tons of shit to do and read that I wasn't all that into being forced to learn. I haven't fought the learning machine in me since I was a pup. I was not motivated.

I have to go back to the day shift at work. The night shift thing is killing me. I have no life and I sleep constantly. It's pathetic. I try to have a life and I end up doing a half-assed job at whatever I intend to do. Really. My house is a fucking pigsty. It just took me 20 minutes to look up pigsty because I got lost on Amazon and Ebay shopping for music. Ugh. I have no self control.

Speaking of self control... I have to stop shopping for cute summer clothes or I will be broke before I know it.

I have fantastic news! My bowling team won first place for the entire league! We won a free trip to Las Vegas! Woo Hoo! We are going the second weekend in June. Anyone want to meet us there? So far, there's about 10 of us going but it doesn't matter because I don't know how much I will be hanging out with everyone when I am there. S and I intend to go to Sephora first and then continue with anything from there...

I'm not a fan of bowling three games in a row week after week. I still suck at it.