Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Immerse Me in Your Splendor

I've been obsessed with a few songs lately:

The Man Who Sold the World - David Bowie (and the Nirvana version)
Barracuda (rehearsal tapes version) - Sonic Youth

I just can't stop listening them. I'm sure I will find new songs to be
obsessed with soon.


Good times were had on Friday night. I stuck to my vanilla Stoli and cokes. By the end of the evening most had belted out favorite songs. I was going to get up there for the first time but I have a bad case of stage fright no matter how much liquor I have consumed.

I received a phone call from an acquaintance, C. She left me the coolest message I have ever received: I'm zonked. I have to go to bed or I might pass out sitting in this chair. I will write more about this later.