Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Honestly Continued

So she told me that she didn't know she was becoming friends with Dick Tracy. That's my problem. I pay attention too much and can tell when someone is lying to me. There's a long history of why it takes a while for me to trust people. I have a past just like everyone else but mine consists of a lying father. Therefore, as an adult, I just can't put up with that shit.

She fessed up to lying to me almost all of last week and really still wants to be my friend. Huh? Was she lying then too? Friendship is not possible with me when it lacks honesty. Duh.

She got the point at the end of the conversation that I'm done with her. I just don't see the point to being her friend. I have plenty of friends that don't lie.