Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

George Costanza

We were talking about MySpace on Saturday night and a friend said that he read my blog and it took him a few hours to read it. He was very complimentary about my writing (in regards to some really old posts) and it made me feel yummy. The postings I have on MySpace take about 5 minutes to read if you are lucky. At that point, I knew he was talking about this blog, my real blog. I knew it was inevitable - shit, that is my picture that I posted. If I really wanted to keep this top secret then I would have never added the Colorado Blogger's link.

Anyway, I added a blogger's disclaimer link to the left in case anyone cares.

Feh. Worlds Collide.

****
I went back to haloscan for comments. I like that I can edit my own spelling errors and I'm sick of typing the word verification. Fuck it. Bring on the spammers. Blogger calls it 'word verification' but wouldn't 'multiple letter verification' be more accurate? Has anyone ever had their verification be an actual word?

****
My next topic: Lurking? Should I care or am I just a freak?