Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Good times... this happened for a reason

I finally found a reason for MySpace.com. I lost touch with my friend Jim in the late 90s and found him today on MySpace. I sent him a message with my phone number and we talked for an hour or so to catch up. We go back pretty far - his mother was my CCD teacher (aka religious studies) when we were growing up. He introduced me to a great guy that I dated for 2 years in the late 90s. I'll be at the Candle Light Tavern tonight so he might show up. He doesn't have a phone of any sort except at work so I will see him when I see him.