Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Kevin, Kevin and Mike are returning...

Thanks Daniel, I'm fine - just busy trying to get ready for school and trying to figure out money and work and and and...

These guys are coming to town next month. They stayed with me and my sister when they were in town in 1997:



I'm not sure if I want to invite them to crash at my house again. They were great house guests - I just don't know about my schedule yet.

****
You might notice that I started to delete entries. I know I put too much personal stuff in this thing and the paranoia gets to me sometimes. I guess some of the stuff is personal enough that it would piss off or annoy people that know me. Therefore, I'm removing a bunch. I still have access to them - my readers don't. Just email me and I will tell you what ever you want if my entries start to be too platonic.