Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

"I am silver and exact." -Plath

I'm sorry you weren't my last. I never wanted you to be one in the first place. The first morning you put on a Social D t-shirt and then got ready for work. You looked amazing in that t-shirt. I do remember that it was still sort of warm outside and we walked out of your apartment into the rain. It was a beautiful day.

A lot has happened to me since we last spoke or sent emails to each other. I'm sure you've been busy too.

I'm surprised that you remember my online name. You are still the only person that ever received the info about my blog from me.