Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I think I'm ready

After I had my head shrunk today I went and picked up a few things for tomorrow night's Christmas gift exchange. Here's what I got:
  • A bottle of Effen Vodka
  • A pair of panties (I think I might go buy another pair, I need to take a pic of the back - it's a great pair of thongs)
  • A mint
I went to this party last year and liquor is popular. I wasn't going to originally get the Effen but I couldn't pass up the name in order to stick with the theme of the gift. At least the vodka won't get thrown out like many of the gifts do.