Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Grandpa made the paper again. This time it was mostly just a photo in his local paper. You can see my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary pick hanging up on the back wall if you enlarge the image. Right now, I'm sitting next to a phonograph similar to the one he's getting ready to play in the photo. If I'm right, I think that one is his favorite. It has an amazing sound quality that you would never expect. I can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

This is follow-up to this post. Don't bother with the link in that post unless you really feel like forking over 3 bucks to see an article about Grandpa's collection.