Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I hate Brenda

Umm... I just like totally watched Tori Spelling get interviewed on Jimmy Kimmel. Like, you know?

I will admit... and only here, that I did watch 90210 for a time in the early 90's as long as it didn't interfere with an episode Twin Peaks. I don't think it did - Twin Peaks was on Friday nights ( I watched before going out) and I think 90210 was either Tuesday or Wednesday. C'mon someone that reads this has to know what night 90210 was on. We all have our dirty little TV secrets.

Here's mine:
I will watch any show with Shannen Doherty in it. She fascinates me for some reason. It has nothing to with acting skills. Maybe it all started when she was Heather #2. I'm not sure. I just can't seem to give up on her. Maybe it goes as far back as Little House on the Prairie. I'm off to bed to think about this.

Have a fantastic weekend!