Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I worked yesterday and then went to school last night. I got home and sat on the couch with the TV on at 7pm. I passed out 15 minutes later on the couch. I woke up at 5:30 am when my alarm went off. I got up, turned off my alarm and crawled in my bed to wait until the sun came up. I got up at 12:15 this afternoon. I had great dreams and really needed the sleep. I haven't slept like that since I had mono in 1990. I feel great but now I don't feel like going to bed when I should. How much sleep did I get? You do the math, please.