Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

In an unguarded moment

I'm a little swamped with stuff this week - 2 tests and a 9 to 10 page paper. Ugh. Oh well. I will get it done.

I was also consulted on what to do about kickball photos. I suggested a blog and the board decided it was a swell idea. I will probably be the only person posting photos. They've also named me (not really it just says it on a website) the resident photographer. I told them that I am not reliable and that I won't be able to make it every week. I still think I might be more reliable than most. I like my camera and carry it with me everywhere (except for work and school). I think I might be afraid of forgetting things so I freak out a bit and take pictures for when my memory fails.

I set-up the blog on blogger and invited folks to be contributors. I have no idea if it will work but at least no one will be emailing me photos. They can just post all they want. I don't care. I didn't put much work into it. I just chose the dots layout because it's colorful. I don't think what I would have really wanted would have blown over well. I hope this doesn't take up too much of my time.

Easter was great. I drove to Canon City with Cathi to Grandpa's house. We ate, hung out and then drove home. On the way home my sister felt like her tongue was swelling and she was itchy all over. We pulled over the road and picked up some Benadryl. I drove the rest of the way. She was on Augmentin over a week ago and she thought she might be having a reaction. Augmentin leaves your system in 8 hours but the antibodies stick around for days. Anyway, the heat from the day was exacerbating any issues she may have been having. She went to the emergency room when we got back to Denver and they put her on steroids and a bunch of antihistamines. She's fine. It's just freaky.