Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

We're stuck in our own past...

I have an entire week off from school in May. It'll be my last break until... I don't know when. I talked to Doug last weekend and we talked about me meeting him in Seattle for the weekend. I fell in love with that city years ago and would love to go back. I also need to clean the heck out of my condo. I'm probably not going to Seattle but will stay local and live like a rockstar for that weekend. Friday of that weekend is Cinco de Mayo... Woot!

I think debauchery is on the list of happenings and we might even throw in a little let's stalk the the Real Worlders until they let us use the confessional! I would settle for their hot tub... Shit, I would settle for stalking the construction workers putting the place together. I hope they keep the shuffle board - it has some fantastic memories for me.

I can't believe I can live like this. I'm not really living I'm just existing at this point. A year and a month. A year and a month. A year and a month.

I can't wait to get my life back.

Kickball begins tomorrow and I'm single this year! Life can be good to me at times.

Last week at the preseason party it was good to see some of my friends that I haven't seen since last summer. I didn't see them after I got back from Vegas and the shit hit the fan. I missed most of the rest of the season and I don't think any of them know what happened. Now I'm typing myself into a place I don't want to be right now so this is me signing off...