Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Shaday

I'm cleaning and listening to music today. I didn't get a damn thing accomplished yesterday since I spent a good portion of the day recovering from Friday night.

A song (Galbi) just came on that bums the shit out of me. It's not the song but the fact that Ofra Haza is dead. I loved listening to her stuff when I was in school. It always just set a good pace. Maybe I liked it because I had no idea what she was saying and therefore it didn't distract me from studying too much. I don't know. It just bums me out thinking about what could have been. She stood out to me more than most artists. Fucking HIV (or so they suspect)...

Yes, I know she's been dead for yonks. I don't think she was meant to die so young. She had too much talent. It's just wrong.