Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ok Hubs, I've started my calls. I just finished my first five. I will make a blogspot page for my progress in the next few days. It's a behemoth task. I have my digital camera ready and my mailbox is empty. I will also need to set guidelines for these phone calls. Kath seems to think I can make all these calls in a day. I say she's flipped her lid.

The one thing I have noticed so far is how hard it is for me to not laugh during these calls. Especially the first one to Beetchnut! I'm also lying to people to justify why I need free stuff.

Check here if you want the DL on what I'm talking about and let me know if you want to help or have suggestions (or numbers).