Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, June 08, 2006


I called the AC guy yesterday and missed his call back because I was taking a patient down to the ICU that wasn't doing so hot. After that, I offered 5 bucks to the person that found me when he called back after I called him back. I didn't give 5 bucks to anyone. I didn't get in touch with him until today.

He'll be here on Tuesday. Temps are only supposed to be in the 80s the next few days anyway. I can handle the 80s. He could have been here Saturday but I will be in clinical all day Saturday and Sunday.

I found out today that I need to repair a screen in one of my windows soon. The tree that sits up against it has put a hole in the screen. It's the most pathetic looking window. One of the bars is held in place with duct tape and now it has a hole. Gee, how was I going to spend that student loan money that I'll be getting soon? I did cut the branches off the tree that were sraping my screen. I didn't even need to walk outside. That was kind of handy!

Mix Master Mike will be here next Friday night. It's an invite only thing but I'm thinking of going if I don't go camping.

I'm done putting off taking this mental health exam. I need to get this over with so I can study for tomorrow's test.