Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Friday, June 23, 2006

I stick my tongue at you


I turned in a paper a few weeks ago that was annoying to write. I've patiently been waiting to get it back. Most people didn't do the right thing so she is giving everyone a second chance to make some changes and turn in a new one next week. They were all handed out today. Except mine. She lost it. She lost my fucking paper! I think I need to make some corrections but I have no clue seeing as I never got my paper back. She thinks she read it but doesn't quite remember. She knows I turned it in. She really can't tell me what sort of grade I got on it. She's really very sorry. Really she is.

Sorry isn't going to help me now is it?

Grrr...