Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Quote for today

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.

-Nietzsche


I'm at work already and was assigned to sit with a patient. He's a little out of it and keeps on trying to get out of bed. It's going to be a lonnggg ass day. Quick! Get out the vodka and get ready to pour.

Had a great time last night. I need to laugh more. Then I need to laugh again.

Here are the reasons why I shouldn't go out on a school night:

  • I forgot my badge at home so I'm working for free or I will get a rash of shit from the Time Card Nazi. I haven't decided my poison yet.
  • I forgot my breakfast at home.
  • I show up on 5W, checked in, and then checked to see if it's ok for me to run downstairs and grab something. I left my money in my backpack. Had to catch the elevator and run back up here to get cash.

I'm almost ok now but someone spilled soda on this keyboard and it's way nasty. I must go wash my hands now...

I think that quote will be my mantra for the day. It's almost too fitting.