Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Saturday, August 05, 2006


I got out of my car this morning to continue the walk of shame when I ran into my neighbor. He asked me if I had any problems from the lightening storm from Tuesday night. I told him it fried my modem and my router. I got lucky. He lost a computer, television, stereo system and microwave. His homeowners insurance should foot the bill for most of it. At least I don't have that fish out of water feeling anymore.

I'm just now sitting down to start my homework that is due tomorrow for clinical. It's going to take me a few hours and all I really want to do is open all the windows and doors, curl up with a good book and enjoy the rain. I miss recreational reading. I feel out of touch with literature these days. I have 9 or 10 months to go. Then I am golden!

Last night was a fucking blast. It was unpredictable and chaotic. Just the way I like my nights out to be. When I got home I needed to go to bed to catch at least an hour of sleep before going to the kickball tournament. My alarm went off. I got up. Then I decided to close my eyes for just one more second. Fuck. That didn't happen. I slept through the whole thing. There's always next year...

Highlights from last night:

The Drews.

"Karen's getting beat up by a hooker!" - Shelly

"I am much better looking than him. Here, check out my six-pack." - Some guy named Javier at Lipgloss

Men.

"Those chicks just followed you down the street to get you to twirl for them." - Karen
"Is twirling some sort if lesbionic thing?" - Shelly
"Did you just make up lesbionic? Have you been watching the Bionic Woman lately?" - Karen

"I can't get this door open."

Peaches.

"I'm sorry."

Miggy.

Dancing to Joy Division with Shelly.

Ringer tee bartenders that put liquor in their drinks.

Vodka.

"Here, lick my star." - Karen to star stamping doorman at Lipgloss

Heather.

"That's the biggest load of shit line I've heard in a long ass time." - Karen

$3.40 cab fare.

Porch swings.

Honesty.

The Drews.