Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The play by play that no one cares about

I woke up naturally at 7:01 am and rolled over. I tried to turn off my mind but that didn't happen. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't at least sleep until 7:30. It took me another 15 minutes to decide that it was probably because I needed to take a leak. So I did.

After that torturous minute out of bed I crawled back into bed in hopes of a little more peace before having to get up. I did get another 10 minutes in before jumping into the shower. What a great time I had in there. The water, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap and shaving was just indescribable. I wish you could have been there to just really get a sense of how wonderful shower time is for me.

I got out of the shower, put on moisturizer, a bra, panties, a dress, deodorant, and flip-flops. I brushed my hair and teeth then headed out of the door, late as usual.

Now don't you wish you could get a play by play everyday? Life can just be so exciting!

This post is dedicated to Heather and the number 8.