Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Kiss the Girl

It's like he can read my mind and know what I want.

I don't know him. He just programs independent internet radio. The programming is perfect on some nights. It freaks me out a little. Seriously, where else can I find The Creatures other than in my CD collection?

The album of the month is currently Freeheat. It just makes me crazy when I can like something this much that I have to blog about it. Gah, I am pathetic.

Anyway, that's my Radio Indie Pop rant for the night. I love the fucking internet. It makes my world small.