Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

You're slipping away

He has decided that he will no longer be going to the doctor when he needs to go in. All the doc does is put him on more drugs. He's stopped taking all his medications. He is ready for all of this to end. The love of his life died a few years ago and he is ready. It bums the fuck out of me but I can understand. He isn't happy. I just wish he could live forever. He's always been there.

My mom is taking it pretty hard. She isn't ready to lose her dad since she just lost her husband.

We don't have many rights but we do have the right to die the way we want.