Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

To be a band geek or not...

My life has been known to get a little chaotic. Too much for me to handle most of the time. I'm slowly falling into a comfortable groove that I can handle and enjoy. I've taken a few things out of life in order for it to slow down to its current comfortable pace.

I did bounce a few checks this past week. Motherfuckers they charge the shit out of you. They did cover the expenses but fuckin' a. When did they start charging 31 bucks a pop? Fuckers. I will call them next week and beg for a few of the charges to go away. I haven't done anything like this in years. It's all because my student loan checks won't be mailed to me until November. It's just fucked my finances for the next few months. It's not convenient seeing as Halloween is just around the corner and isn't cheap. I still don't even know what I want to be. I have an idea but a group of my friends are all buying the same band costume then they will be doing the Gorilla Run the Saturday morning before Halloween. They are going to wear the band uniforms over their gorilla costumes and running/walking the 5k. I just have 8 hours of class that day which full on sucks ass.