Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm not myself today and I've been this way for like a week. I've just about had it living in this skin.

I need to talk to someone but no one is available by phone so I just need to dump some shit out of my head.

My life can sometimes get me down. Taking care of people really can suck the life out of a person. Then I end up sucking the life out of people around me. Then I feel shittier. The cycle just keeps on repeating itself.

A patient at work today called me a heifer. I told her that was inappropriate. She started back tracking by saying that at least they are nice cows and she could have called me something far worse. This was happening while she was waiting for me to take off her diaper and wipe the shit off her ass.

People are selfish fuckers.

Me included.