Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's pretty pathetic when I get an urge to blog and all I want to bitch about is how pathetic and annoying my television watching was today. I'm normally only able to withstand about an hour at a time but today I watched TONS. I download a few shows every week from iTunes so I don't have to deal with being at home. I can take my laptop into my bedroom and watch Lost before going to bed. Then I discovered ABC.com and the fact that I can watch a good portion of their shows with minimal commercials whenever I feel like it. I watched all of the available episodes of Ugly Betty. I suppose I like the show since I watched it for a few hours today.

It was great having a snow day. I needed it.