Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

fer the love of this life

I got this wild hair up my ass that I needed to have an external CD/DVD drive. I jump in my car and go to Microcenter. I find what I am looking for and decided that I need more stuff. I look around a little more. I dodge the greasy haired guy that works there by telling him I know exactly what I am doing. I need an external hard drive for all of my music, movies and photos. I pick up a 250G drive and head off to make my purchase. I get this stuff home and then freak. Why the hell did I just spend a few hundred bucks and who the hell is going to pay for all of this? Did I really know exactly what I was doing? Who took over my body and made those purchases? Aliens?