Hello!

I'm on a blogation. I'll still be reading your posts through Google reader or Bloglines every few days so I can keep up with what's happening in your lives/head. As always, you can email me - shmeder at gmail.







I won't be coming back here.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Black Sunshine

I'm doing it again. I'm procrastinating. I need to get this school shit done and I have no interest in any of it. It's a giant black cloud that has been following me for a few days. Fuck.

You know what I hate? People that have handicap stickers on theirs cars and they aren't handicapped or don't really need them. It drives me insane. I have one particular person in mind for this of course. There is a lady that lives near me that always has a different handicap tag displayed in her car window. She walks fine to me. She may have lupus or some other disease that takes its time to show up. I'm not sure. I just don't think she needs one. Why? She owns a dog walking business! If you require handicap status then why are you able to walk dogs all day including your own dog?

If I didn't have a cold or have to go to class then I would ride the Light Rail for free downtown to check out the art museum tomorrow. That would be my perfect Saturday.